With vast experience in disruptive technology companies that set the bar for innovation and engagement, ALOFT SEARCH PARTNERS brings a keen insight to your recruiting challenges and our extensive network of outstanding industry talent.
Ann founded Aloft Search Partners, Inc. in 2004 under its original name, TekRek Technology Search Group. This followed a successful career in corporate recruiting with several Fortune 500 technology companies.
An expert in identifying top-performing talent, Ann serves as leader of the firm’s unmanned practice, focusing on engineering and executive leadership searches in the UAS and autonomous vehicle sectors.
Ann frequently participates as a speaker/thought leader at recruiting conferences and forums on talent acquisition, retention, inclusion and diversity. She graduated The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, with a B.A. in Organizational Psychology.
For over two decades, Jack has completed search assignments for senior engineering management and C-level roles in the aviation and specialty equipment sectors.
Jack has a deep professional network stemming from a 20-year career in both robotic equipment and aviation manufacturing, enabling him to leverage his experience in machinery design, production and engineering leadership to find the right talent.
Jack holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Central Florida.
- Aloft carefully manages the scope and number of its client relationships to ensure quality service, so few companies are off limits to us. We systematically org chart your competitors to efficiently identify and recruit mission-critical talent.
- Our business partners rely on us to provide a first look at the top talent we uncover in the market place. These periodic talent reviews result in strategic hires for clients who understand the importance of building ‘bench strength’ or pursuing IP innovators, irrespective of open positions.
- We introduce our clients to candidates whose colleagues and references have validated them as in the top 10% of professional, technical and creative professionals.
- Research your business, culture, product markets and your competition.
- Meet with your marketing team and conduct research to define what differentiates you from the other players in your niche.
- Develop an in-depth position profile and benchmark several incumbents to create a game plan unique to your company and your position.
- Craft a compelling message that aligns with the interests and career goals of potential candidates.
DISCRETE, DISCIPLINED & THOROUGH
- Source and contact potential candidates from target competitors, on average upwards of 125 individuals requiring multiple touch points.
- Gather market intelligence as we go, updating you regularly throughout the process.
- Conduct in-depth candidate interviews and deliver a detailed written assessment for each candidate submitted.
- Coach your team on how to structure a successful behavioral interview, often critical to selecting the best candidate.
- Construct a competitive offer and coach the candidate through the resignation phase; verify references.
- Confer with you and the candidate periodically to make sure the relationship remains on track.
Positions filled in the last quarter include:
- DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING, commercial UAV manufacturer
- AVIATION SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS ENGINEER, GPS technology company
- R&D MANAGER, top ten university APL
- PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, medical drone start-up
- PROPULSION ENGINEER, aerospace and defense manufacturer
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FLIGHT CONTROLS, west coast aerospace company
- SENIOR EMBEDDED ENGINEER, unmanned division, defense manufacturer
- HUMAN FACTORS SOFTWARE ENGINEER, robotics innovator
- VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING, driverless vehicle manufacturer
- SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER, driverless vehicle manufacturer